Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bumps On The Back Of Tongue Mean Influenza

Facebook: I can have 5000 friends?


In questi ultimi 6 mesi Facebook sta spopolando in all Italian homes. There is no mention of other media and do not miss an opportunity to highlight the phenomenon especially when you organize the so-called party facebook all the cities and / or most trend. Obviously these are not a charity party to meet friends with each other, but they are a real executive's.
Ok I'm not here to mystify facebook. I think that FB is a simple social software like so many others with his positive and negative aspects and you have to take it for what it is: sometimes a means of communication other than just a game. As is often the great guru blogger, hypothetical educators, experts, communicators, the vanguard of e-learning, etc.. etc., have come a bit late before this phenomenon of FB and then talk about evil. Maybe because they feel entitled to propose a mass event rather than "suffer it."
I stop because it is useless to argue.
I am doing a little game: I created a fake account (which will not tell you :-)) and I'm looking for friends on the right and left. The 5000 goal is to find friends in 100 days. I started on 1 January and then the conclusion will be Friday April 10. I'll make it?
For now I got to 98 friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment